Sunday 2 September 2012

Psychic Hen Night

Last night I had a new experience! The hen night part wasn't it!

 I went to my friends house, beautifully decorated by the way H, to help celebrate her sister's forthcoming nuptials! A, you looked amazing, the glowing bride-to-be! I wasn't sure if I was going to be able go to due to the impending house move (please refer to previous blog). H and A had organised for a medium to come to the party and do readings for anyone who wanted one. I must admit I was a little sceptical and nervous just being there.

I have, occasionally, felt the urge to visit a medium, at times in my life when I needed reassurance and hope. I am, fortunately, no longer in a position that I need this as have, very happily, remarried, returned to the profession I love and my life it, to all intents and purposes, pretty perfect!

However, curiosity got the cat, this woman had been brought to me, on a plate, it would be careless of me not to seize this opportunity, wouldn't it?

I think I got the best deal! C had 'prepared' a reading for the first 12 people she knew she was seeing, I was 13, unlucky for some, not this time, she was not prepared for me! Don't get me wrong, some of what she said was possibly slightly generic but I could not explain away all I what she said, especially when we had just discussed Mr W and she 'received' his first name...I jumped in my chair, properly!!!

I had a fantastic night, loved the medium and the fact that she could only see positive aspects to my life and did reassure me that I am on the right path!!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment